Gammies Groundcare Ltd (Forfar) is recruiting for an Apprentice Groundcare Machinery Engineer to assist in our groundcare workshop.
You’ll train as a technician and learn how to maintain a variety of groundcare machines. The exact nature of your work will depend on your skills and development.
Areas of responsibility:
* Work within the Workshop team to help maintain and repair all customers machinery as required
* Work towards becoming a fully qualified Groundcare Machinery Technician
* Maintain all equipment to the highest standard
* Carry out any other reasonable task which may arise from time to time.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
* Ability to learn
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements
* Flexible approach to working hours
Appropriate in-house, manufacturer and third-party training will be given to the right candidate.
Please apply to Les Gammie, Depot Manager:
Gammies Groundcare Ltd, Station Yard, Forfar, Angus, DD8 3BT
Tel: 01307 468556