A. M. Phillip Agritech Ltd (Forfar) is recruiting for an Apprenticel Parts Assistant for our busy parts department.
We require someone who wants to begin an apprenticeship and to be trained and progressed in the Agricultural Parts Sector. Some agricultural experience would be preferable but on essential as training will be given however, the ability to learn and carry out tasks as directed is a prerequisite.
ROLE: YOU WILL BE TRAINED TO CARRY OUT THE FOLLOWING:
* To work within a small dedicated team providing aftermarket parts support to a customer base of agricultural farmers, local authorities and other small businesses.
* To answer incoming calls from customers and identify their requirements.
* To process customer orders.
* To identify parts, produce quotations and supply parts required for various jobs.
* To take part in the completion of the department’s annual stock take.
* Assist colleagues where required with goods in, parcel despatch, serving on customer counters and warehouse duties
* Good communication skills
* Customer Service skills.
* IT literacy
* The ability to learn
Please apply to
Duncan McLean, Parts Manager, A. M. Phillip Agritech Ltd, Muiryfaulds, Forfar, Angus, DD8 1XP.
Tel: 01307 474001